Welcome to my Wild Garden! Right now, you can come with me as I photograph the growing season of a small, neglected garden. In the future, I plan to add a photo gallery, a section on Tudor outfits, as well as a number of other things.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Photo Study and Random People

This gallery leads out with a photo study I did of Sarah Smith, a dear friend who arranged with me to take a publicity shot of her for her website, where you can see the one she ultimately chose. This is the complete session, winners and losers together. I like to take a lot of pictures in a number of settings, in order to come up with something that you will really like. My rate is now $100.00. That includes a session in which we will visit, and I will take as many pictures as we both think will produce the one you want to use. The best way to make contact with me is at sherrybriggs@yahoo.com, as I check that one daily at the very least.
This is the first picture in the initial series I took of Sarah Smith in our photo session. Its defects are apparent, but follow along below as I snap and snap. You can see the final portrait on her website, and it isn't any of these!













































































No comments:

Post a Comment